Through a network of Community Groups, we seek to be visible expressions of a new generation. We meet in homes for the purpose of creating new friendships, growing closer to God, and study of the scriptures.
Be a part of one our community groups:
Meeting at the Krawciw home on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays, 5:30-7:30 pm. (Includes a meal).
Meeting at the Reese's home every other Wednesday at 7:00 pm. Currently we are studying the book of Isaiah
Meeting at the Mattson's home every 2nd and 4th Thursday at 7:00 pm.
Our young adults ministry meets about once a month and is coordinated by Nate and Nicole Higgins.
The men's group meets each Friday morning at Fika Coffee House at 6:30-7:30.
The women's ministry meets each Tuesday morning at 9:30-11:00.
Our community groups seek having the following characteristics:
- An accepting community that reflects the grace we’ve been given from Christ.
- A holy community that urges one another to live God-pleasing lives.
- A truth-telling community that is free to repent through the gospel.
- An encouraging community that builds one another up
- A sacrificially generous community that spends its life and wealth on the needs of others.
- A suffering community that loves and forgives others even when it harms us.